There are probably enough pictures here to piece Christmas morning together in its entirety! I will spare you reading the words and me typing them in. Why, because it is April and I’m really behind in updating my blog!
This year’s Christmas breakfast theme was “These are a few of our favorite things” and was snowflakes and gingerbread guys and gals. The kids love waking up to a breakfast surprise and especially love what awaits them in their pop top can…
It is tradition at our house to gather in the upstairs loft when everyone is awake and there we have family prayer and give thanks for the birth of our Savior before coming down the stairs and celebrating a more worldly Christmas Day. It was driving the kids crazy to have to wait this year a bit longer as Brian had a bloody nose and wouldn’t let them go down the stairs until it stopped bleeding. Oh the memories!
Yeah, finally the all clear sign and the race was on! I bet you can’t guess who was first down the stairs?
I have never understood how the Christmas stockings would be right there on the stairs, but it takes half the morning before anyone notices them!
Spencer’s Stash from Santa…His favorites were his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle truck and his Wild Kratts Creature Power Suit. Also, the Doggie Doo game was gross and hilarious all at the same time.
I love little people peeping into their Christmas stocking, so cute!
Kelsey’s Santa’s stash…Oh how lucky she was to get a Furby and a Squishable. She was one happy girl. Mrs. Clause made her three washer necklaces with her name, irun, and I love running. I remember getting the game Sorry for Christmas when I was a kid, so this was going to be a fun new family game.
Spencer also got a Furby and they tried to interact with each other. However, Spencer’s turned evil and that was the end of that.
We love Christmas breakfast and were happy to take a break from playing with toys to feed ourselves some yummy eggnog French toast casserole. Everyone had a gift card inside their pop top cans and then it was onto opening presents!
Kelsey finally got some riding boots for horse riding lessons and she was thrilled to try them on. PJ’s and Cowboy boots..oh my!
I love this shirt that Kelsey got that said, “I run like a Cheetah, try to keep up!”
Kelsey loves to eat at Subway and was thrilled with a Subway gift card. It seems she has turned all healthy on us…No more McDonald’s for her!
Spencer has never been into opening presents very much, but he did much better this year. He pretty much didn’t want anything to do with anything, just wanted to play with his new Ninja Turtle Truck…Now you know why there aren’t as many pictures of him…
Yeah for me, Christmas Day blogging is officially caught up!
No comments:
Post a Comment