Tuesday, July 10, 2012

“Special One”

Having 2,000 pictures on my memory card from my camera, I haven’t gotten to posting any vacation photos.  However, mom and dad “B” just e-mailed this photo over today and I thought I better add it to the blog or I will surely forget it.  Grandma and Grandpa had each of the grands make stepping stones for the garden and the kids had a really fun time!  The men folk suffered through the cement making process and in the end, some really great pieces of art were created.  To our surprise, it looks as if the grandparents once again forget nobody and created a special one for our little man Logan.  Always so nice to have him remembered and it means the world to us.  One would think after 12 years that the reservoir of tears would be all dry, but little surprises like these make me tear up!  Thanks mom and dad “B” you truly are the best grandparents our children here on earth and in heaven could possibly have!

Salt Lake City-20120710-00014

No comments:

Post a Comment