Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kids are up!

Merry Christmas, the kids are up, the adults are tired and here we go!

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, that is what Christmas morning is all about, so enjoy the images from the Ballard house Christmas 2011.



Kelsey's Fidget Friend "Willa" was sure a noisy thing, but she sure could do the "Sprinkler" dance mover pretty good, or was that Brian that could do the "Sprinkler."

Monkey BINGO was Spencer's favorite and he played it over and over again.

I don't think any of us will forget Brian showing Kelsey how to karaoke..what a crack up!

I bet you can't guess who she is singing along to here, can you?  Oh yeah, Scotty McCreary from American IDOL!


Tool Time with the Ballard Boys!


Mrs. Clause made shirts for the kids, here is Kelsey's, I'm pretty sure she used a Clorox Bleach pen to do them, she sure is a tricky Mrs. Clause!
How many inches does your new bike measure Spencer?



Spencer likes to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment