Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Leaves at Lake Wilderness

We escaped for a short outing to Lake Wilderness for the sole intent on taking some pictures in the fall leaves.  Well, let us just say, there sure weren't many leaves and the kids, well, they were not very cooperative because they wanted to play at the park and I wanted some pictures. We both eventually got what we wanted, we just didn't all get what we wanted in the order that we wanted!  I didn't post any of the shots with crabby kids, I live in the world of wanting myself and others to believe that I have the most perfect children and that they love getting their picture taken...lol  Kelsey was more than upset when Spencer tried to destroy her leaf pile (there were hardly any leaves to begin with, but she was so bugged that he was purposefully messing things up that she had worked so hard on.  Granted, she did have to work pretty hard to find enough leaves to make that pile.







No comments:

Post a Comment