Mrs. Solomon's 3rd Grade Fall Harvest Party was held on October 21st and it was a ton of fun! I have the privilege (I think it is a privilege???) of being the Room Parent for her class this year. Nobody volunteered for this job and at the expense of our children not having parties, I took on the job. There was just one catch, the fall party was in about a week and I literally had to throw this party together in short order. Thanks to some amazing parent helpers, and a great party mom and friend (Mary Roundy) we pulled it off and the kids enjoyed themselves. The highlight for them was definitely the "Make your own Goody Bag" Candy Buffet. The craft was an owl wreath and was a little time intensive and a little tricky (o.k. a lot) in getting the glue to stick. Oh well, party done, kids full of sugar and one exhausted mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment