Tuesday, June 14, 2011
100 colorful pins on your jeans, 100 colorful pins, take one out.....
The longer school lasts, the more holes Kelsey is able to produce in the knees of her jeans. I am still trying to get them all cut off and embellished for summer. Here it is June 14th and summer is no where to be found, so thank goodness there is no pressure to getting them done. However, as I was completing them the other day, I couldn't help but chuckle at my finished pinned product before taking them upstairs to sew. I saw just how many pins I had put in them and said to myself, "do you think you have enough pins Paige"....I observed this funny site and thought to myself, I must be a perfectionist, there is just no other word for it. I thought I was a minimalist, but that must not apply to pinning or sewing. I know I'm going to be laughing at this photo for years to come. I also wondered what my Home Economics teacher would think of this? Either I'm an amazing seamstress or a complete failure, I'd like to think the former!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment