Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Surprise

I have seriously gotten into surprises the last few years.  It just makes life fun to bring smiles to peoples faces and can take ordinary events in life to a new level.  Kelsey and I boarded a plane for a California surprise!

My good friend Jane Mifflin’s daughter Heidi was getting married and I really longed to be with our favorite family for this beautiful and special occasion.  She was getting married in the Redlands California LDS temple and I really wanted Kelsey to be there to experience Miss Heidi coming out of the temple.  Kelsey is at a very impressionable age and I wanted this opportunity for her to see the joy of good choices that Heidi and Matt had made to get to this point in their life.  I hope that these experiences will help her set her sights high and someday also make the choices that will lead her to an eternal marriage.  Thank you Heidi and Matt for being that example.

The long wait on the outside, but with so many fun people to hang out with, it went by fast!  Kelsey was wilting in the “Hot” California sun.  She really thought she was going to die..hah, hah!

We love hanging out with the Mifflin girls as they are always so willing to do Kelsey’s hair for me.  She wants to be just like them and loves them to treat her like one of the big girls.

We love Jane’s mom Grammy as we call her as well as Rachel’s friend Molly and of course Jeff!  Too much fun in the California sun!

 

005007016015002001010013

023024030045048051053040056060074076083

No comments:

Post a Comment