My friend Lindzee Deru asked me if I would make an apron for her 1 year old daughter Kenadee. Kenadee has got to be the tiniest 1 year old on the planet! She was getting a play kitchen for Christmas and this little Diva needed a sassy apron. I must compare this to what my mother must have though when she made clothes for my Cabbage Patch Doll back in the 80’s. Oh my, the best thing about this project was learning that my serger was capable of gathering with a few simple adjustments. I love GOOGLE, it held the secret to this whole gathering thing and now, I know how to make perfect gathers. This little apron turned out super cute and I had a lot of fun doing it. Although, Kelsey isn’t that small anymore, it is always fun to sew for toddlers and I was happy this friend asked me to do it!
Paige, this turned out SUPER SUPER CUTE! I love it!
ReplyDelete