Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Day 2012

 

The Federal Way Track Club decided to do an informal family Turkey Trot run on Thanksgiving morning.  I along with Indira Bahner decided to make it a little more festive and fun by making these turkey headbands and turkey mittens.  The weather was perfect for a little run.  This is how I love to spend Thanksgiving Day.  We get up, go for a run, come home, change and head off to Thanksgiving dinner out.  This year we went to Black Angus as Marie Calendars went out of business.  The kids had their French fries and grilled cheese sandwiches and Brian and I enjoyed a traditional Thanksgiving feast.  There were no dishes to do and off we headed to the movie.  We went to Wreck it Ralph (a really dumb movie.)  It was a great family day and super memorable with all our turkey pictures.

004006

001003009012014015018

019

021022026024027

No comments:

Post a Comment