Well, it was cousin weekend with Chandler making the solo flight up to Seattle all by himself. We are proud of him for being so brave and going on an adventure! He was lucky enough to get to go to school with Kelsey for her Fall Harvest Party (I know, totally lame that you can’t just call it a Halloween Party, but whatever.)
I had my awesome friend Holly design a juice box label for the party and named it “Russell’s Red Barn Apple Juice.” It was fun to have a personal touch to the party. You know me, I can’t just show up with plain old juice boxes, no I have to dress them up a bit…silly me!
Kelsey and Chandler, what a duo! Loading up on party snacks, playing toss the ring around the pumpkin and race with a pumpkin on a spoon. A super fun time in Mrs. Russells class.
Spencer the lucky tag along sibling even got a cookie…Lucky you Spencer Boy!
This is what being a Stay at Home mom is all about…love that I get to be a part of such memorable days!
No comments:
Post a Comment