Having not taken this one myself, I almost forgot to insert it as part of the blog for todays post! In trying to do this in Windows Live Writer, I am not sure how to go back in an edit a previous post? So, here is a straggler photo from this beautiful weekend. Thanks to Mom and Dad Ballard for driving down to Richfield and for being so high tech and sending this photo with their phone! It was great that they ran into a long time friend, Fed Houston while at the cemetery as well. He also posted a picture to facebook for our viewing. Brian and I appreciate these photos and to get them in “real time” means even more.
Very special to get that picture :)
ReplyDeletePaige--
ReplyDeleteI took a picture to send you but I realized I didn't have your phone number programed into my cell phone. Just know our thoughts were with you yesterday in the Richfield cemetery.
Love,
Katie
Hi Katie: Thanks for the comment and do you know what? I don't receive photos on my phone, but can through e-mail or on facebook. Thanks for thinking of me, really! How was your weekend? Jo Wayland asked me about you last week in a facebook message...
Deletetechnology is amazing. That is great that you can get those pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Delete