Thursday, May 31, 2012

Down on the Farm

Rain, rain, go away, come again next May!!! 

O.K., Spencer seriously didn’t want to go to the farm today.  He is not a rain kind of kid (he needs to change his ways or he will be a hermit for life living in the Pacific Northwest.)  After our visit today, I really thought that all 4 year old little boys should be raised on the farm.  It was so very nice to have so much space to run and play and just be a kid.  It makes one realize just how small your backyard is after seeing what kind of fun can take place on acres. 

045

004006007

This is some serious peacock harassing here!  How many ways can you irritate a peacock?  I was just waiting for that bird to nip him.  He just couldn’t leave it a lone!

010011012013014015

Baby bunnies and baby ducks, spring is a great time for baby animals on the farm!

016

017019

Spencer’s favorite horse today was “Dolly”….He was so happy to get to ride.  I was happy that he was happy!  Last year there was no way he would get on a horse, now look at you!

024028029030033

Spencer and Andrew on the Sea Saw having a wonderful time.  Can you just see Spencer giggling here?

036

037038

Finished up our play date with some serious farm  house pretend play.  He found a hat in the play house and really played the part. We then went and said goodbye to all the animals.  A great day on the farm!

046

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun day! I got there way late, so I missed out on that ADORABLE hat, and pretend play. BUMMER. Next time!

    ReplyDelete