It's What I live For
I love Easter, it is my most favorite holiday of the year! I'm pretty sure I said that on last year's post? There is nothing more fun than hunting for eggs, eating candy, and enjoying spring weather. It was fantastic to have some cousins around to share in the fun. It was very entertaining to watch the dynamics of how they handled the loot in their baskets. Hmmm...should we just say, Kelsey had the hardest time not being in charge and getting her way with dividing up the candy. Her "only" child in her came out in full color. In the end, Brian and I stayed out of it, let the kids work it out, and all went home with plenty of candy for weeks and months to come. I know we will look back on this and laugh, no doubt!
| It is no wonder the kids came home with scratches and such after hunting for eggs in the blackberry bushes. It was a true hunt and the older kids really had to work to find them..I LOVE IT! |
| "Let it soak" He had so much fun this year and actually participated in egg coloring. He was so cute letting them soak. Love it Spencer "Boy" |
Easter Morning
Easter morning was a hurried affair. We had 9:00 church and it was a bit of a challenge to do the Easter Bunny thing and then get 5 kids ready for church and fed all by myself. Brian had early morning bishopric meetings. Anyway, we made it on time if you can believe it! We had a nice Easter dinner and guess what? It was Spencer's 4th Birthday, but he didn't want to celebrate as he was waiting for his Puppy Party. So, we did finally talk him into opening a few presents and we did sing happy birthday to him. He loved the one present from Grandpa and Grandma as it was a train named Spencer. How fitting was that? It was a great Easter weekend and Birthday rolled into one.
No comments:
Post a Comment