The Lorax
There isn't anything that gets Kelsey much more excited than knowing we are going to get to see our good friend Miss Rachel Mifflin Anderson. However, just like the surprise in Disneyland, we once again didn't tell her that Miss Rachel would be coming to stay with us. She arrived from California and Brian and the kids went to the airport to get her (I was at the Republican Caucus Meeting.) I am slightly into my politics and couldn't miss my chance to vote for the upcoming United States Presidential Election. Hoping that Mitt Romney will be the nominee and was going to make sure my vote was counted! Brian told the kids they were going to the airport to pick up our friend Greg, but oh how they were surprised to be getting Rachel instead.
Kelsey loves on Rachel a little much at times, but Rachel tolerates it, whew! Rachel's friend Molly Nason also came up from Portland and spent some fun times at the house with the kids. Rachel and I stayed up way too late watching funny things on YouTube and oh yes, watching Kyle Sumpter in Top Shot. With the new movie, The Lorax coming out and knowing that Rachel would be here, I decided to throw a pre-movie party for the kids before taking them to the show. It was pretty awesome! For about 12 years, our e-mail address has been thelorax0@....... anyway, most people have no idea what The Lorax is, until NOW...finally, the world is learning about The Lorax and making the connection to our e-mail address. Yes, I couldn't resist the opportunity to throw just a little party before our Family Night!
 |
| Bar-ba-loot Poop |
 |
| Truffula Tree Fruit |
 |
| Truffula Trees |
 |
| Lorax Punch |
No comments:
Post a Comment