Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Saturday December 10th

Kelsey and I ran in the city of Kent's Christmas Rush 5K. This is our second year doing this particular run and Kelsey is just becoming a pro. We ran together the entire race and she never once complained or asked, how much further. She dodges other runners and most of the time, I just try to keep up. The last 1/4 of the race I cut her loose and let her run at her own pace to the finish line. This was my first time, just letting her go and she ran hard and fast for a good finish ahead of mom (which she thinks is great.) I believe she had a time of 32 minutes and mom was just happy we found each other in the crowd of people.  Way to go Kelsey!  We love meeting up with friends at the race and going out to IHOP for breakfast afterwards. This year we saw the Hall's, the Schlutt's, the Forb's, and the Gendreau's. 








No comments:

Post a Comment