Saturday, October 1, 2011

Spencer's First Day of School

September 12, 2011 was Spencer's first day of Preschool.  After many days of informing us repeatedly that he was not going to go to school, when it came right down to it, he did get a little bit excited!  I'm pretty sure after months and months of telling him that he couldn't go to preschool unless he went potty on his own, he was pretty much letting us know that he didn't care about going to preschool.  Thank goodness he went and was pretty excited to meet Miss Dana and Miss Vicki.  He also was thrilled with all the "new" toys that were awaiting him as he walked through the doors to Joyful Noise Christian Preschool.   Day two and Day three were a little more challenging to get him to stay and we even had to borrow a spider man toy for show-in-tell to entice him into going.  It is going to be a very fun year for him, once he settles into it and we have definitely been blessed with great teachers that will make it a positive experience for him.  I cannot believe that I have 2 1/2 hours to myself 2 days per week...oh it is amazing the amount of stuff one can get done in just 2  1/2 hours.  I LOVE IT!




This photo will be funny to look back on someday, here on his first day, he immediately went for playing with the dolls and doing their hair.  I'm certain it was because we have no toys like this at our house and it was something new...hah, hah, got you Spencer!


No comments:

Post a Comment