Saturday, May 14, 2011
This is the way we wash the dishes, wash the dishes, wash the dishes!
On April 26th an old idea, but good idea suddenly popped into my head. I used to allow Kelsey to get up on the step stool and wash her kitchen dishes and tea set dishes in a sink full of soapy water. I guess since Spencer doesn't have kitchen dishes, nor does he play with a tea set, I had not remembered this time tested free entertainer of a kid activity! Oh my, I had forgotten that they could do this for hours and that is exactly what Spencer did. Note, he is still in his PJ's and I'm sure it was almost 12:00 noon when these shots were taken. O.K., so I didn't have dishes, but the new sail boats and plastic fish sure needed to be washed and worked excellent. Another note to self, fill up the sink and pour in the soap, this activity will definitely keep Spencer away from the T.V. this summer....duh, why did I not think of it sooner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment