Monday, February 7, 2011

Miss Deana's Goats




Miss Deana invited the kids to come and feed the goats.  However, Miss Deana isn't sure she'll invite us again?  Oops, I think the goats ate too many bananas and banana skins. What a fun thing for them to be able to do.  Spencer's face captures it all, his squeals were delightful!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the phrase "too much" goes for a goat. They LOVED the bananas. So much so that they put a little show on for you all. I had never seen them do that before. They would usually beg until someone left. You all made them very happy! I would be willing to bet when you return they will remember you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer had some practice feeding ducks, geese and seagulls in Utah. Can't wait for him to catch a fish at Fish Lake and see his reaction. He's always loved being around the animals.

    ReplyDelete