I received a new calling at church as an Activity Day’s leader. I was super excited to be serving in a calling that allowed me to be with Kelsey. We get to meet twice a month and do fun crafts and activities as well as work on goals for spiritual enrichment.
I am blessed to have a mom that is retired and who loves to sew! I had originally planned to have a Wizard of Oz night and present the girls with aprons that could then later be used at future activities where we cooked or did messy crafts. Well, the aprons were just too cute and with my partner Becky Panton doing an upcoming cookie activity, we decided to use the aprons for that.
The girls were so cute and so appreciative of the gift and one girl even asked, “Do we get to keep these”? Yes, they got to take their “Dorthy” aprons home and we had to snap a few pics to send to Grammy Irene to thank her!
No comments:
Post a Comment