Thursday, January 17, 2013

Art Update

Every now and then I have to actually take down the kid’s art projects that are prominently displayed in the kitchen (note, not on the refrigerator…I like a clean refrigerator.)  It is time to get a Christmas tree up and put up the Christmas décor.  We must say goodbye to the fall and Thanksgiving art.   

WARNING:  Art overload

001003004005

We are learning to write the “S” in our name.  Yeah for you Spencer.  This is such exciting news! Your teacher was so excited to show me this!

006

Kelsey has been working on an art badge for Girl Scouts.  This was the spooky drawing they did in charcoal.  I thought it turned out amazing!

007

Kelsey is quite good at cheetah’s and cats of every kind.

008009010011

Doesn’t preschool art just make you smile?  I love to look at how they cut them out.

012

A few more letters for Spencer’s name.  It is coming!

013014015016017018019020021

No comments:

Post a Comment