My mom came to visit for a week the beginning of October. Wow, nothing like having your mother come to kick you in gear to get a million projects done. I have never had so much fun nor been more exhausted after she left. Here are a few pictures of some of the things we did this week. I didn’t even take pictures of everything, but man it felt good to have so much to show for. Thanks mom, it was a marathon of a week!
Lot’s of cute aprons for Kelsey’s 10th birthday party that isn’t until January. Go me for getting these done ahead of time. Glad mom was here to applique their names on.
Tool belts for all the boys for Christmas presents. Yes, I did get them a flashlight, carpenters pencil, and a tape measure to go with it. Hope they like them. Thanks Brian for donating some old jeans to the cause!
We made 3 little ruffle bags with leftover material in my sewing desk. I think they will make great bags for a lemonade kit. I think some cups, napkins, straws, and cute printables will make a nice gift for somebody!
We made a ton of freezer jam and even had lots of juice leftover to make some raspberry syrup. I think that too will make a nice Christmas gift for some neighbors!
We made these cute burlap banners at enrichment this month. I actually hung them up and had some Halloween decorations. That is not my normal, but these were pretty cute. We also made the cute candy jars that the kids gave to their teachers and shared for booing the neighbors.
I had so much fun making Halloween cookies that I decided mom needed to learn how to do them too. So, we made some more! Thank goodness Spencer will eat them and sneaks one every chance he gets.
No comments:
Post a Comment