Not sure who was happier for this day to come, mommy or Spencer? Clearly, I was pretty happy to think that I will have 3 mornings kid free at this house. That means I can clean and catch up the blog, right? Well, not exactly, that is why here it is Oct 8th and I’m finally posting these pictures. The house has seen some cleaner days since getting school back in session, but I’m also reminded that it only takes one weekend to crash all the efforts a mom makes throughout the week. It makes me wonder if it is worth it most of the time? Spencer was happy to go and excited to meet his new teachers this year. He has Miss Marilou and Miss Sheri, but still get to see Miss Dana and Miss Vicki too. He was super thrilled to wear his new doggie shirt with glow in the dark doggie bones on it. I’m sure he made his teachers go in the bathroom with the lights off to see the bones glow?
No comments:
Post a Comment