Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sweet Themes Bakery “Doors Open”


Our friend and favorite “Cookie Lady” Alison finally opened her doors to her new bakery “Sweet Themes Bakery” on Meeker Street in Kent, WA!  We have been waiting for months (7 to be exact).  We have said before that every special occasion isn’t complete without cookies from Alison.  Now, not only do we still get to eat her delicious cookies, but get to try many more of her offerings.  Spencer and Kelsey adore Alison and are pretty darn excited to be able to walk in and get a treat any old time.  They don’t have to wait for birthdays and celebrations to taste her yummy goodness anymore.
Spencer and I went down today for a mommy/Spencer date and enjoyed seeing the new bakery.  Spencer LOVED his sunshine cupcake and I was happy with a snicker doodle cookie.  We loaded up on some other treats to take home for Kelsey and Brian.  Spencer had a Thank You note for Alison from his Puppy Pawty and was pleased as punch to have her tape it to the inside of the pastry case for all to see.  We went home all smiles today!!!  Yipee!!!
001003004007008010012013

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I will DEFINITELY have to go there. I have been hearing about it, now it's time to check it out. Maybe after summer music in the park!

    ReplyDelete