Monday, May 28, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

 

011

The PTA at our school hosts a great Teacher Appreciation week.  Each day of the week the kids send in different things to show their teacher just how much they love them.  It ranges from simple like a letter or thank you note.  One day they have you bring their teacher a flower and on Friday it is bring your teacher a treat.  Kelsey’s teacher likes to drink coffee as per Kelsey telling me.  So, I had seen a cute printable on Pinterest using your teachers favorite drink.  I e-mailed her to find out what she liked and she was a little embarrassed to tell me that she likes a Double Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte.  I had to respond to her that since I’m not a coffee drinker, I have no idea just how bad a double tall Skinny Vanilla Latte is, but it has the word “skinny” in it so it can’t be that bad for you right?  We just placed the $5 in a sewn matching money pouch for her to purchase it at her favorite coffee stand.  We do love our teachers!!!

 

013

No comments:

Post a Comment