Should I confess that our March date didn't really happen in March? Well, I guess I just did by stating the facts. However, we did manage to get it in and that was all that mattered (even if it was the end of April before it happened). Because it is March, I had to place it in order as our 12 dates for 12 months continues. It is absolutely the best gift one could give to themselves and I'm so happy that we are making it work.
March was racket ball and what a ton of fun we had. We played at Kent Commons and the court was $7 for 1 hour of play. Brian knew most of the rules and showed me how to play. I hadn't played since high school and he has had some extra practice playing with the Young Men. It was quite the workout running all over the place, I was more than happy for the Gatorade.
The kids were thrilled to have a babysitter and Brawnwyn did an excellent job. Kelsey was sad we didn't bring her a U-Top-it frozen yogurt home, but boy oh boy was it good. I always get fruit toppings and Brian always gets chocolate. I love Date Night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment