Monday, January 9, 2012

Totem Update

Totem Update

Well, I update everyone else in the family, why not post an update about our family pet?  Well, actually, I think I originally took these photos of Totem so that the West Jordan Ballard's could see him.  He was actually shedding his skin and so it was a good opportunity to share.  He (or she we still don't know) sheds quite regularly as he is young and grows out of his skin.  It really is fascinating! Kelsey and I find it fun to watch.  He usually does it in the middle of the night and so we don't get the opportunity to watch, but this time it was late evening and as we were getting Kelsey ready for bed we saw him doing it.  Kind of crazy and kind of fun all in the same sense.  So, Totem is growing and the kids are still just as interested in him as the day we brought him home.




No comments:

Post a Comment