"Santa, Santa, I don't like Santa"
If we had only known that if Santa had a dog side kick, we could have had many a Christmas photos with the Spencer puppy. The following night after the ward party and Spencer's complete disinterest in Santa, the Black Diamond Fire crew came through the neighborhood to collect food for the local food bank. They not only had their engines decked out with lights and decor, they even had Santa Clause himself walking beside the truck. Spencer got so excited because Santa had a Dog "Sparky" and that was all it took, no more Mr. I'm afraid of Santa, nope it is all done. Santa talked to the kids for a long time and even told them a few jokes. Spencer was jumping up and down and the next evening, he was wanting Santa to come back through the neighborhood. I must say, we live in the best neighborhood and little events like these, make so many kids happy and it truly is fun to enjoy the holidays through them.
No comments:
Post a Comment