Friday, October 21, 2011

Art Overload

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
-Pablo Picasso
Fall is my favorite time of year as it is for many folks. Yes, the trees are beautiful as they change colors, and the air becomes crisp. We start to crave those comforts foods and find our way back to the kitchen to bake some yummy treats. Another joy of this season is that of Art and I do mean Art in abundance. With children back in school and playgroup, let me tell you, we have beautiful masterpieces piling up on the counter and fridge. It is my nature as I've said before to go "paperless" it is the "Green" thing to do. Kelsey and Spencer's art will not be forgotten, but documented here for future enjoyment. I love my little artists and appreciate the details that they go to to express themselves. Here are some lovely works of art by Spencer that I had to be shared!














No comments:

Post a Comment