Kelsey found a poem that was wrapped up to give me for Mother's Day today (on Father's Day) that somehow didn't get opened. I thought it was so cute, that I wanted to type it in here. I decided to type it the exact way that she had written it, spelling errors and all. This is so cute. I hope when she is a teenager she remembers just how nice she thought I was....
The important thing about my mom is that she is so nice.
She mkas me happy cooks and crafty.
She is like a cold bug that says snuggle with me.
She isn't mean like a snaping tuttle.
She is like a flower as if to say pick me.
She loves me all the time.
But the important thing adout my mom is that she is so nice.
Love, Kelsey May 5-5-11
Love, love, love the poem! So adorable!
ReplyDelete