Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Opportunity

Opportunity was the word that came to mind as I was privileged to tag along with Kelsey and her Brownie Troop to the Zoo Snooze at Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium on Friday night.  I feel blessed to live in such an area where my daughter has such amazing opportunities that I never had as a kid.  This was an amazing outing that I am sure she will never forget!  The kids had an awesome time going on a tour of the zoo "after hours".  They had so many questions (especially Kelsey) and learned so much about the animals.  They then got to do a fun craft, play some flashlight tag and end the evening  sleeping right next to the shark tank.  Wow, it was such fun and yes, even I got a great nights sleep.  




Not sure what time she drifted off to sleep, but what a close encounter with a shark,huh?



Kelsey's Girl Scout Troop

Learning about sharks and their teeth, Kelsey learned first hand just how sharp they are, ouch!

8 year olds and crafts, definitely a high-light of the evening.
Flashlight Tag
Yes, animals do stink girls!

Wow, how many pieces of French Toast can Kelsey eat?



No comments:

Post a Comment