Friday, April 15, 2011


Kelsey generates (or creates) more art than could fill the largest museum in France.  She is constantly drawing,painting,crafting, and loves every minute of it.  I decided long ago that I am not the mom that saves all their kids art and school work.  I love the fact that I can take a picture of it and post it to the blog and later have it printed to a scrapbook.  I know she will read this someday and think I was a terrible mom to have snuck all of her precious paintings out to the recycle or better yet, in the paper shredder.  Yes, I confess, I do this, otherwise my house would be a serious fire hazard, with paper everywhere, just waiting for a spark to ignite.  Kelsey, I love your art, and this cat and awesome mug with hot cocoa is amazing.  I love that you check out books on how to draw animals each week at the library.  At age 8, you can draw better than I every could!  Draw a-way baby, I have the snap-shot and have given up the guilt...

1 comment:

  1. My mom did the same thing. At the end of the year, we'd tape all the creations on our big closet doors and she'd snap a picture. Then we'd throw away the creations. I think I turned out to be a fully functional adult without having kept my artwork, so I'm sure Kelsey will be fine :)

    ReplyDelete