Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Book Review

Just finished reading the Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun and it was so worth the read. I started and finished it in one evening.  For those of you who know me, I am not the kind of book worm that reads a book in a night.  I am not the kind of gal that stays up til all hours of the morning to read a "good" book.  No, I am the kind of book worm, that crawls right out of the book before ever completing the first chapter.  That being said, I am proud to say that I did complete the Twilight series and the Hunger Games series, who ever would have thought that?

So, this book whether your kid has sensory issues or not has a lot of fantastic ideas and I'm positive, you will want to check it out.  Being the nature girl that I am, I really liked the "Nature Bracelet" idea and intend on using it this summer when we are out on the hiking trails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment