 |
| Spencer is not a fan of the sun, he is always covering his eyes with his blanket whenever we head to the bus stop on a sunny day and today was no exception, off to the park on a rare but nice sunny afternoon. Spencer, is a true born and raised Washingtonian, he is perfectly happy without Mr. Sun and would be happy to have his gray skies back. |
 |
| Peek-a |
 |
| Boo |
 |
| I love the DSLR, it captures things in true motion, Spencer bit the dust! |
 |
| Great Balance |
 |
| He loves to constantly smell his blue blankie |
 |
| A true boy, finding the rocks! |
We have had 44 days of rain out of 48 and then guess what? Yes, the sun came out and you bet we headed out. I had a blast trying to capture some pictures with natural light. Kelsey and Brian were fishing on Lake Sawyer, so just Spencer and I at the park, super fun, now if we could just talk Mr. Sun into staying, that would be so much appreciated!
Paige, you are the cutest, best mom. I just love you.
ReplyDelete