Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Diaper, Diaper, Diaper, Who Has The Diaper?

Yes, Diaper, Diaper, Diaper, Who Has The Diaper???   This afternoon, I went to get some computer printer labels for my ink jet printer. I'm going to describe the kind of printer I'm using in 2011 so that 20 years from now, my kids can ask me, "what was an ink jet printer, mom?"  Anyway, I pulled out the file cabinet drawer that is in the bottom of our computer Armour and I found much much more than computer labels....I found a used diaper (thank goodness not one of the poopy varieties).  I'm not sure why Spencer thought this was a good trash can, but obviously meant to place it there.  I'm horrified that this was there and had to write it down for a future laugh, if not for the present as well...hah, hah Spencer Boy!

1 comment:

  1. Spencer Boy . . . you probably thought through that one and solved the problem.

    ReplyDelete